Old 10-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Elisabrat

Marybeth glad you enjoyed the little quilt. I actually didnt forget the tag I chose not to add one. I dont have a fabric pen and if i did I hate writing on fabric. I should have pinned a little to from on it and apologize. that I forgot. Too busy getting that candy out of the house before it said Linda, eat me, one little piece of that with a cup of tea.. yum could not eat the whole bar however..

Marytoddliz sent me a totally cool wall quilt today and I wish I had batteries in t he old camera to show you. Two trips to the market this week, twice I forgot them. Maybe she will post for me? its made of continual strips sewn together cut then attached and then cut again and sewn together and so on, its a beautiful array of halloween colors and other coordinates.. and she embroidered cats on the back for ME and embroidered her to from there also. On the front bottom left corner is a cute little black cat with a nice big nose! oh oh there was also a fat quarter of fall fabric so I can get that November wally done for my daughther. Big hugs and a big thanks.