View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Elisabrat

Ever hear of the Grinch? well he wears these little pink snowflake pj's and has bare feet and sneaks into all of your homes and takes your ornaments well and then because he wants to do whats right he deposits them all on my shelf and all the who's in who'sville are happy and so am I. that is how the real story goes. Honest. Now , send me your addresses. all that everyone has done or shown are adorable and I think owning even one would be a lovely addition to my favorite holiday to decorate for. I need two of those reindeer for both sides of the hutch and I need angels to hang from my garland and what else. tins of candy.. no tins no candy maybe pinecones as well Steve will empty them lickty split of their treats and what do I do? not supporting that pricy habit. Little glue glitter and tada permanet ornament for me safe from my Santa. he is also the grinch when it comes to candy. I buy it, put it on the table GONE in the fridge I hide it, GONE same with icecream, cookies any and all treats. GONE. So hows about two reindeer, two buckets of pinecones, two nativity sets one for each room, bells lots of bells.. Anastasia your felting right? two of those, and what else .. don't worry the grinch will remember.