View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Elisabrat

Nancia such a tragedy yet here you are not only alive but a wonderful spokesperson for breast cancer. WAKE UP is probably what you want to say to everyone. me too. My family has not had to cross that path but we have our own things that seem to be family oriented. Pay attention its easier than you think. I am glad that your hear with us to share your sorrows and your joys. boobs, well over rated if it means saving your life. This living, its a good thing.

ok I was going to ask everyone do you ever get the message Do you want to continue running script on this page? continuing to do so may cause your computer to become unresponsive.. it says its a windows message and also it has a yes stop running box or a no box.. I always say fine but with each page change I get that message again.

I am going to do Linda58s block today anyone have any of hers in their album I can do a sneak peak? she doesnt seem to have an album of receivables.. darn it! I love her fabric and want to hijack it.. wonder if she would notice if I sent say snoopy Christmas instead of her holiday flourish? I want a quilt out of that stuff.. big time. that is why I keep asking are all booms the same do we get to pick our own color theme or is it say different like this one is houses or all stars or you know what I am saying?? I want to buy some now for a swap like this but inquiring minds need to know