View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:14 AM
Linda58

Elisabrat,

I would love to have an album, first of all, I haven't been able to upload pictures since the website changed. If I try to upload nothing happens. I have tried, and left it sit for up to 2 hours and it still will not up load. Second, I don't know how to make an album, so there ya go!! It may have something to do with the fact that I use my phone for internet service and I am out in the boonies in ND since June. I thought I would be back in Texas this month, but because I am having some major health issues, I have to stay here till my doctors say it is OK to head home.

My fabric is from Robert Kaufman :-)

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post

I am going to do Linda58s block today anyone have any of hers in their album I can do a sneak peak? she doesnt seem to have an album of receivables.. darn it! I love her fabric and want to hijack it.. wonder if she would notice if I sent say snoopy Christmas instead of her holiday flourish? I want a quilt out of that stuff.. big time. that is why I keep asking are all booms the same do we get to pick our own color theme or is it say different like this one is houses or all stars or you know what I am saying?? I want to buy some now for a swap like this but inquiring minds need to know