Old 10-06-2012, 10:15 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Funny, JanRN, but my face would have turned red, too!! I used to get mad at older women who referred to their husbands, calling them that until we have reached that age ourselves....and as I told my bf, "There is a reason they are called that!" They do get to know how to push our buttons because we have spoiled them so much. I think that is why QB ladies (and gents) have thought up all those "short" terms by letters. Its like the text messages people do today, shorting up words, then use it everywhere else.

My new computer did not put the contact list into ABC order at first...are we not teaching the ABCs any more?? Apparently, not the tech programers who do their own thing. Progress, they call it.

Yes, I want QB names on blocks and dates with permanent pen for my exchange. Some change their name to another on line, and that is OK with me....just when I get an email from them under the 'real' name...it set off an alarm, saying "who is this?" Yes, it has happened to me on this trail, and challenged my mind for a bit, but they were kind enough to write back and inform me of their QB name...straightening out the matter and my poor mind. Yes, the blocks from all of you are very important to me and will give my quilt some real 'class'!