Old 10-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Dina

This has been an interesting topic. My guild is putting on a quilt show next week, and I have volunteered to help, plus I put three quilts in, though I put them in the non-judged category. (I don't have a competitive bone in my body.) I am trying to analyze how going to a quilt show makes me feel...and I guess I really don't know. I have only been to two shows, and I wasn't a quilter when I went to the first one. I only went to the second one because our guild was putting it on, and I wanted to be supportive. I had been quilting about a year then.

Maybe it will be like I feel after "Show and Tell" at our meetings....that my quilts are so different, maybe I don't want to show them....but I always do.

At any rate, this thread has made me think. I will probably be second guessing myself next weekend....wondering how I feel?

Ha, none of this makes any sense, but I am going to post it anyway. I like reading how the shows inspire all of you. Maybe this one will inspire me too. Who knows, maybe next time I will enter mine in a category to be judged.

Dina