View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Elisabrat

Me Me!!! ME!! ok it wasn't me shootaroonie.

That quilt finished is so pretty! I thnk that is the inspiration everyone needs to see what can be.. and how it is all going together. Thank you for sharing that with us. So if I take like a year to finish mine no quilt police will come and get me right? otherwise I am hiding and not saying where I went.

Linda58 I live in the boonies too sucky reception on a really good day. We have internet or we dont. Aol the original is way better than us on a good day. Way it is. No phones work up here cell wise. Even ATT let us out of our contract with them as well there is no cell service and towers are apparently too expensive. So verizon we cant hear you now either. Its funny to watch out of towners when they first come up here.. like WHAT? NO INTERNET? no CELL SERVICE? you would think we put them on the moon. Nope but if you take your golf cart up to that ridge and hold your arm way out to the left and there are no clouds you might pick up one bar.. and that is not an exageration. But Linda you didnt say do you prefer just those two fabrics or others like it can be mixed in too? I have the ivory flourish with snowflakes in those same tones only the cream is lighter than the background ofyour ornaments but I think they work.. your call. thanks!