Old 10-06-2012, 01:31 PM
createfourpaws

Yes waiting is just as hard maybe even harder than know you are not wanted in a job. One of the jobs I am waiting to hear from, when I did a follow up call, got the feeling that I was being bolown off, like he was not really interested and made excuses. And when he called me back the other day he said I was is top candidate had to wait due to some corporate issues with expanding. Talk about suprised. I am now waiting to hear from 2 companies, one is part time and one is full time.

Pam - thanks for sharing about the cinnamon and honey. I do a lot of local raw honey and haven't had the problems with my allegeriess as I have in te past.

LaurieJo - The hike looks fun and exciting, enjoy the changes of seasons. Also received your FQ this week.

Irish - Prayers for you feeling better.

Ladies enjoy your weekend, I need to get ready for my weekly date, he is taking me for a good steak, will eat smart. After that not sure what we will do.

Be smart, make wise choices, Keep up all the good hard work you have been doing to keep losing your weight. You didn't put it on all at once, so it wont come off overnight. (I wish it did though) LOL