View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:32 PM
wordpaintervs

Like I said at another time, I love this dog too, and now I got to look at the other sweetie. How lucky can I get. Loved the pictures. Thanks a million Myrna.

Vickey S.

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2 View Post
This is D Bo who is actually my nephews dog but with his work schedule he could no longer care for him properly so when he asked if I could take him how could I refuse. Ofcourse my ole girl was not too happy at first but they are fast friends now. D is 1 yr and 9 months and just a pure joy, he keeps me laughing all the time. And he gets me up off my butt and out of the house to walk and exercise him which is all good for me. My DH travels for his job and I usually go with him, D Bo traveled very well, even better than Little Girl who is a veteran at traveling and loves it. He has adjusted very well. But then he was very used to me as I was around him alot as he grew. My nephew has had him since he was 8 weeks. I was not really ready for another dog but it seems they always adopt me when it is time as has been the case in all 3 dogs I have had. So we are embracing it and loving every minute of it.