Old 10-06-2012, 04:10 PM
meanmom

Irish I am praying that your injection was not a bad one. I hope your pain gets better without it lasting too long. The school where I work is a a regular school I am in a special ed classroom. We aren't supposed to have kids with mental illness but we do be cause it would cost about 4 times as much for him to be elsewhere. That is not a typical day. A typical day is very demanding and hectic but usually not that bad. In my opinion part of the problem is how the teacher handles some of the discipline. In general she is a very good teacher. We have a wide range of ability levels in the room.Anywhere from a kid who according to his IEP makes no purposeful movements (he isn't quite that low) to a pretty typical low first grader. There are 9 kids and none of them can do anything by themselves. She definitely has her pet students. Having enough help is a calming help in the room. Hopefully thing will go smoothly on Monday. The other aide is going to be out since her daughter hurt her knee and is having an MRI on Monday.
I am going to try the honey treatment. I have some local raw honey. I was taking cinnamon capsules for a while but kept burping them and it grossed me out so I quit. My eating has been awful the last couple of days. I am going to behave tomorrow. My DD and SIL and grandson are here. They have been a bad influence. We had pizza at 11:00 last night.
Irish I made a pizza crust out of cauliflower. I thought it was good. My DH liked it until I told him what it was. He is like that about thing that is why I rarely tell him what is in his food. I got the recipe at www.detoxinista.com. There are a bunch of interesting recipes there.