View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Lv2sew2011

Just checking in and letting everyone know what's going on with me...
I've been sick off and on and just haven't felt like dealing with sewing, plus I'm trying to finish up a Sun Bonnett Sue Quilt for my mom and a few other swaps, I had to go to the hospital the other night and I have Bronchitis, but feeling a little better today! I hope to finish up my moms quilt and a few other swaps and then I will start cutting the rest of my F8 and get them in the mail. I will get your blocks to you before the deadline I promise and I hope to have the rest of my F8's mailed by the end of the month...I have some of your F8's done and will be mailing them on the 15th, I'm working on them when I feel like sewing, my back is giving me a lot of pain and now I have Bronchits. Been to the hospital twice this month and to the Dr. Office twice, this month has been bad for me with the change of the weather going up and down. The weather is why I'm having issues with my back, they give me pain medicine and the darn stuff makes me sleep a lot. So I'm praying for good weather or at least stay the same...LOL
Donna