Old 10-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Anastasia

That hat surely belongs to ME. It's my birthday soon and I claim it :P I have plenty of hair to fill it up. That's my problem.. I don't like most hats cause I have so dang much hair most of them don't look right or don't fit. someone make me something that works for meee.... pleeasseee?!?! ok.. *hangs head* I'll behave.

So.. since I"m new, just started this sewing stuff in May.. I started out by raiding my mom's stash (she's also on here and in this swap but I think she's only posted once or twice on this thread) and most of the other stuff I've acquired have been through these swaps. So I totally appreciate any "house-cleaning" anyone does. I's a poor unemployed college student. I need all the help I can get. I promise to make pretty pretty things. I have references. I will give your goodies a good home.

So.. since I have very little of anything, I love EVERYTHINNGGGG.. I just love getting boxes. But I didn't wanna be complained about not having given information so I know I gave plenty but serious.. love anything.