Old 10-07-2012, 12:08 PM
starshine

Whew, Sign ups ended the 29, and it was at about 30 something. I figured while peeps were waiting for names I could keep up with some other board activities and this one would gear up after the names went out. I check back todayI saw its on 90 something and while I'm trying to catch up it is continuing to grow, so I'll have to skip ahead and catch up later. I left off at 70 and saw some were posting things about themselves in case their Santa needed ideas, and someone else suggest one could update their profile. I had listed a few color types I tend toward but not favorite fabrics as I like all colors.
Sometimes by not putting down a lot you would get something you might not even know existed. Grannie of 6 you mentioned you had everything in your stash that the person mentioned-my suggestion is get them a surprise. I like surprises. I enjoy whatever I would get.
I think the form asked about pets, anyway no pets at the moment. I have 4 grown kids, no grandkids, but have a few grand pets, a turtle I get to take care of once in awhile, and 3 cats, used to take care of one son's cat, but haven't since he married and dil had 2 cats she brought with her. Other 2 kids aren't married and don't have pets. I'm working on a daughter quilt seems like forever. Its my first bed quilt, I have done a couple of pillows and 3 wall hangings. I work full time, 9 months and am off in the summer. No I'm not a teacher.
Little one you could give tips on the thing you are an expert on.
vanogay mentioned she needs time. Yes me too! If you have that commodity send me some too even if I am not your Santee. I'll bet most on here would buy some from you too!
Have to go for now. I will be back when I can. Oh some tips or clues for my person. She lives in a state that I have been to but I haven't been in her town, at least not that I recall. and yes it is a She.​ all for now. catch you later.