Old 10-07-2012, 12:39 PM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Carrie Jo View Post
I have a color Nook and love it. I had the nook but got a color for valentines day..
Me too; I have the 3G Nook and then last yr the color was the only thing I really wanted for Christmas. I love it. You can get a lot of downloads for free. The Nook has lots of apps for it; my DGS is addicted to Angry birds on it. I love the organizer on it. Love that I can read in any light and so many other reasons why I love it including but not limited to the fact that I can walk into the B&N store when I need help and don't have to deal with people over the phone or internet to get help. It's hard to get an estimate on downloading because you can find a lot for free. I get magazines sometimes and like that I can order the subscription but then cancel after a few months quit if i don't want it any longer and I'm not paying for a whole yr of unread editions. It's pro-rated for the month. I have lots of free books for the little ones too; some are set so they read to the child or the child can read them. I can listen to Pandora radio on it and so much more.