Old 10-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Everose

WOW! Was gone for a couple days and I sure missed a lot.

Irish, I wish I had some of your cauliflower. I love it cooked and then mashed like mashed potatoes. Also if we were in MI now, I would love to take one or both of your dogs for as long as you needed. We did "dog day care" for 12 years and now I miss it. Told DH that when we move, we'll have animals again.

Took a lot of Mom's and our things to a garage sale that a friend was involved with. Mom made $15 and we made $26. Not a lot, but got rid of lots of little things. Starting to de-trash and de-clutter. I can hardly wait to move.

Thanks for the info on the honey and cinnamon. When I have ear problems, which affects my throat, I drink hot water with honey and apple cider vinegar. Now I'm going to add the cinnamon also.

I did really good with eating and being gone . I'm off pop/sodas again. Didn't even have one this weekend. Took a large bottle of water and just kept filling it. Even had salads when possible instead of other things. Hoping the scale is good to me tomorrow, of course with all the outside work that DH and I did today, it should be.

Today we worked on getting the lawn and yard looking good for winter. I really had fun "puttering" around. I pulled the tomato plants, raked leaves, dug and threw weeds and even mowed some of the lawn. Had more energy than was normal and it sure felt good. Now it's time for a hot bath and some relaxing time.

Cindy, hope you hear about the job soon. Know the waiting is the hardest.

For all of you who will be new grandma's, I am envious. DD is not into children at this stage of her life. But then I was 38 when I had her, so I guess she's taking after her parents. I do love to do baby quilts, so if anyone needs one, please let me know.

Take care - remember - be good to you!!!