View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:41 PM
marytoddliz

Love2sew, so sorry you are feeling bad, watch that bronchitis it can turn into pneumonia quick if your not careful.

I have sent out all blocks except I have not got to yours yet Love2sew. I will try to get it done before I leave but if I don't you can pretty sure expect not to get it until November after the Marathon. It seems like after Friday I won't even have a minute to breathe. But I promise I won't forget it.

I will be gone for the rest of the month (after Friday) so if you send a block I will get the information from My MIL, she will keep any eye on the house and Cats and the mail. Faith, my helper who lives with her sends me emails daily to tell me what I get in the mail! I think she loves the squishies as much as I do.

OK back to the sewing machine, I am making Charleigh clothes for her birthday, she loves them and they hardly cost me a thing I have so much fabric stocked up!

Marybeth

ps, someone asked about making a donation to my run, I will post a link in the next few days. I don't worry about collecting money usually because we have so many family members that donate I get what my goal is.

For this run we are having a competition the Republicans against the democrats, I told them who ever donated the most would be the winner! Hehe my family is so funny, they are really trying to out do each other!