View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:14 AM
QuilterMomma

Finally ladies, I got to get to that box of fabrics and blocks. I have not checked out if I have all f8ths, I have some cut up, some with fabric ready to cut and others in envelopes. Will get that total when I start the blocks. But, I do have the list of grown-up blocks:
Received grown-up blocks from:
Mayrbeth
Chewboo
annaquilts
tam moo
Urgodschild2
1000projects
marcialee
abbysmome
girlscouts1
rosesue
moonrise
mammahouser
marian
joan-MO
charlotte
Jaba
LJDugas

I have opened all the envelopes and these are what I received and love them. If I had time, would put them together into a quilt right now and then the rest would go into another quilt. Not sure though. Since no time, get to wait for the rest and look at it in January when life calms down a bit. Still working with family issue, getting better but realizing I do not like to deal with emotional stuff and I am having to deal with it. Yuk. Well, have bank statements to balance, taxes to pay, payables to pay, and then do a product return. Will proabaly not be able to visit much so I can be sure and get in that sewing time on blocks. Also need to write a presentation for the quilt show which is next week along with finishing one wall hanging challenge that is due by Friday. yep, pushing it again.