View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Depending on if I am in my shop or on one of the many machines I have strewn through my home. But every machine has extra bobbins, needles, scissors, threader, what ever accessories that were offered for that model and year, and the owners manual for integrity shoveled in the drawers.

In my shop I have it set up like a quilters man cave!! Flat screen, surround sound, love seat for the guest, magazine rack and a wall unit that I built with an array of machines that I can use in my central bench. My quilting table is 36"x 140" with a Singer treadle mounted under it and the cutting table is 32" x 66".

I have a cabinet on one end of the quilting bench with all sorts of must haves for sewing, along with manuals and accessories for the machines I have earmarked for use and I have a 2 drawer filing cabinet under the other end so I can store my patterns and other future projects.

I am adding on another 2000sqft so I will have a place to put all of my sewing memorabilia and vintage sewing machines that do not get used. eventually my shop will look like an old Singer sewing store with the downstairs for my collection and the upstairs for the game/media room. I even have a couple of backlit signs that came off of a Singer store front in the 30's that will be mounted to the front of my shop.

Billy