Old 10-08-2012, 10:02 AM
marytoddliz

Awe, that is sweet! I was stationed in Germany and everybody drank there all the time! I remember a green horn asking as how old you had to be to drink. You just had to be old enough to carry your own bottle! But you learned quickly that if you wanted any kind of future you put a lid on it! I met some amazing local quilters who had never seen a woman in a Military uniform before. They took me under their wing and taught me some really cool hand stitches, of which I have forgotten most of them. But they were some fun quilters. The thing I remember most about them was that they used any kind of fabric they could find and made some pretty unusual quilts.

I was all set to go to the PO this morning when I remembered it is closed! Drat! My husband, whose name is Christopher, says it is his Holiday. So we have been calling him Mr. Columbus. Oh well I remember when I was working any time you had a day off was a good day, especially if you got paid for it! So everyone who has the day off enjoy yourself!

Last edited by marytoddliz; 10-08-2012 at 10:06 AM.