Old 10-08-2012, 04:30 PM
meanmom

Cindy congratulations. It sounds like things are finally working out.
I was hoping to to get some local honey from my BIL tonight. He has several hives that he inherited when my FIL died. The last few years my FIL was alive he wasn't the best mentally and somehow screwed the hives up bad. My BIL has been having a terrible time with them. He is getting very little honey. He said they had some disease and other problems. He thinks it is straightened out. If it is still a mess next year he said he might give it up.
I forgot to go to JoAnns I also have a 20% off your entire purchase coupon that includes sale items. I am running low on all colors of thread. I have been trying to use up all the odd spools I have.
All the talk of different vegetables sounds so yummy. I have decided to try some new things. I would like to try one new vegetable or vegetable recipe a week. I bought some okra today. I have thrown it in soup and had it fried in restaurants but I don't think I have ever cooked it. I will have to search for ideas on line. We have a store here called Jungle Jims that has all kinds of weird vegetables and fruits.
Off to sew. My guild meeting is tomorrow night and I need to make a postcard.
Healthy eating to all. Pat