Old 10-08-2012, 07:20 PM
urgodschild2

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Your going to Australia? Bring that sewing machine as a carry on .. who needs clothes you will be fine.. its spring down there now so just go with naked. Then you have room for sewing silly goose. November will be.. good question I know half of you are groaning.. already? but hey why not ponder. I want to do thanksgiving TURKEYS myself lol because i think I would suck at a cornucopia applique and I dont want to suck. A last hurrah to fall? Pilgrims or Indians? what Thanksgiving means to you? (maybe too deep).. a doll quilt meant to be just that a doll quilt that can be given to a child at christmas maybe with her own doll? donated because we are all so fortunate enough to be able to do this for each other when so many have so little? just a thought..
Elisabrat,
I go to Australia twice a year. My daughter and Hubby pay for me to come. I have three grandchildren there, ages 2, 5 and 8. We facetime all the time on our iphones. I am thinking of buying my daughter a Bernette....the little bernina machine. But it has to be bought in Australia. Our wiring is different and you have to have a special plug and that is not the real problem but using those drains your machine and whacks it out. So better to get an Australian machine.