Old 10-09-2012, 05:08 AM
annthreecats

Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
Good evening everyone. I'm back - slowly typing with one hand - I used to be a speed typist, so this slow is really difficult. Went to the doctor this morning and, for the present, my broken shoulder doesn't need surgery. I'm to go back in two weeks and if new x-rays show improvement, it's healing and no surgery. If she doesn't like new x-rays, it's surgery to put a screw in. I'm opting for the no surgery. I have a new sling that is 'tied' to my body to keep the shoulder still. However, she did say I can sew! I'll just have to be very careful not to move the shoulder around.
i'm talking cross stitch projects only. Of course, no lifting of anything. I broke the left shoulder and of course, I'm left handed - quickly becoming ambidexterous.
Both of my SS boxes are coming along. I need to wrap each item, but I have a friend who has said she will help me with that. I've finished my little handmade items for the boxes - so - guess I'm ready, but won't mail till mid-November. Don't want to give too much away, but one of you went online and gave me lots of info about yourself. My other SS hasn't posted much.

I hope you feel better soon.