View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Yosamitesa

It's a Stitch in Humble did clear out all of their bolt fabrics, however they do still have fabric, just already precut in fat quarters, 1/2 yard, 1 yard and 2 yard lengths. Used to be one of my favorites as well, however not a big fan of the new concept.

The Quilt Room in Huffman (off of 1960) is a small shop, but has a lot of really nice fabrics. If you are looking for some of the Quilt Across Texas fabrics, they still have some in stock. The staff is REALLY friendly.

The quilt shop in Old Town Spring is called GRS Creations. They are a Moda fabric store. You want Moda, they have it!!! They also have a last call center that is open on Friday and Saturday. They have fabric starting at $1.99/yard. Ask one of the ladies that works there how to get out to the last call shop (if you are here on a Friday or Saturday) and you won't be disappointed.

Quilter's Emporium in Stafford (59S) has turned out to be one of my ALL time FAVORITES!!! They are a decent sized shop, lots of selection and if you have a little one with you, they have stuff to keep them entertained. They also have BIG comfy "waiting" chairs. My hubby fell asleep in one. Also, if you are making pillowcases for the pillowcase project to send in for local charities, they have the kits there FREE. Just ask and they will let you pick the one or more that you want to do.

Tea Time Quilting is down in the Historic Heights area. Shop is alright in my opinion, however if you are looking for Texas fabric, this is your store. They have a HUGE selection of Texas fabrics and space shuttle fabrics.

The Hen House in Spring is a nice shop. It is divided in half...half is for quilting the other half is yarn, yarn and more yarn. This shop has a GREAT selection of Civil War prints. The owner's husband was VERY helpful and the owner knits and crochets all different patterns.

I think that should at least give you a start. Good luck!!! If you have any questions or need addresses, etc, please PM me.