Thread: Our user names
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:16 PM
crtwelvecats

this is a wonderful post. Love hearing how the id came about. they make sense now looking at them. I am enjoying the stories so much.

cr12cats came about when a friend was setting us up with our first computer and we needed a name for the account he set up. he commented why not try cr12cats cause how any people have that many cats. At first it was crtwelvecats but we shortened it since then. he was right it was not taken. and yes we had 12 cats at that time. there were 25 feral cats where we lived that we made sure got trapped and fixed and fed but some had kittens before we got to them. We had a boy cat yodeler ( named yodler cause it would sound like he was yodeling LOL)we took in and got well so after that he bought us the sick kittens. by the time they were well we loved them. we lived in the desert and were county so we could have animals. up there we lived in a house that had a mother inlaw suite added so they had that and their own spa room they loved to lay on the jaccuzzi and we fenced in the one patio so they had their own patio with their climbing stuff and litter boxes so they didn't need to be in side thank gooddness.. we only have 1 left now she is 16 years old and this will be our last.even though the neighbor cats still hang around for free eats and we feed the possum and her baby and the squirels. also we have the only yard here without dogs so they are safe. our only boy passed over rainbow bridge last june. so the one we have now is alone except mom and dad for the first time in her life. she still crys if she thinks she is alone and hunts for him. makes my heart hurt for her so we don't leave her long by herself. Blondie is my avatar, I don't have the heart to change it yet even though i probally should.