Old 10-09-2012, 01:42 PM
marytoddliz

Mine went out. today, and I think the lines are really really long because yesterday was a holiday! there was a guy in line ahead of me sending out about 40 presents for Christmas Already! Wow I still have halloween costumes to make befor I can even think about Christmas!

OK clues to SP we have exchanged before, well one of us did! And me being the brain dead person that I am, never did get to tape the note to the back of your package! So I will be sending it out on Thursday. The PO said you should receive package by Monday the 15th. I have a tracking number but I have to find it first!

We ran errands today, including a trip to the dump! Talk about long lines! The receipt from the PO is somewhere in the piles of stuff that was purchased, hopefully I don't put it away in the freezer again(I found a receipt from PO in freezer before)

I have about 16 more things to get done and get in the mail before I leave on Friday at 4:30AM! My husband does not understand why I leave so early and get home so late, Airline tickets are a lot less if you go real early and get home real late! Plus more time with Granddaughter!