Old 10-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

Welcome gailkv!!
We love to see new Janiacs - you are always welcome If you go to the very first post you will find our schedule. I made it 'beginner heavy' for the first few weeks, although I have trickled in more difficult ones. I also tried to go row-by-row although the blocks within the row may not be in order because when I asked some of the members who started their DJ with the 2010 group they indicated some dropped off because the blocks were too scattered. It seems to be working. The DJ software has a list of beginner, intermediate, and advanced blocks/triangles. I made the beginners green and advanced red on the schedule, so if you want to get a few more done initially, you can certainly start with the green ones! Just let us know if you need any tips. [re=reading what I wrote...dk if it even makes sense? I think I b tired
When I get more coherent I will type in the list of posts that have tips on them again gailkv

my Bernina 440 is acting badly once again....ahem .... every time I quilt with it. I feel like driving it to Bernina [because you certainly can't speak to anyone there on the phone] and throwing it through their front window.
oh well...
have a great sewing day. I may get back to it although I'm leaving town for a few days. Still 4 triangles behind - actually 2 blocks and 5 triangles this week
Gus