Old 10-12-2009, 02:19 PM
mimisharon

Well, BOTH of you better call me when you are near Jacksonville next time. Did you get to see the other two shops, Barbm? The one closest to me is only open one Saturday a month and I was such a wreak over my mom's situation I didn't think to call her and see if it was her Saturday.

I'm really sad I didn't get to see you! :cry: :cry: I was a basket case but now I'm nearly human again! You didn't stay long enough to travel so far out. Missing DC and that traffic is much better than having to go through it. Gosh when I went to Baltimore for my neice' wedding it took me longer around DC AND trying to find the hotel with all their construction going on, than it did for the whole rest of the trip.

I see the fabric you got at All About Quilting, did you tell Jaleena you were looking for me? Kirsta is on a much needed vacation and Jaleena is one of her instructors as well as friend/assistant. We have so much fun there!

Hunnib, PM me when you're on your way to Jacksonville, I'll meet you and we can shop till we drop! Even our Walmart still has fabric. :wink:

Hugs,
Sharon