Old 10-09-2012, 07:40 PM
irishrose

The doctor called today. I did have the tainted injection (times 2). I didn't talk to her, but she left a very long message. She said the CDC site has more info, but to go the ER, my doctor or the pain clinic the minute I don't feel well. A stiff neck is one of the early symptoms. Guess what I have today - and yes, before I read that. A stiff neck. Of course, I've had arthritis in my neck for at least 48 years, so this isn't my first stiff neck. The CDC site says the incubation period is more than the 30 days I had previously heard. +2 months. Grrr.

Busy, busy day. Here's a funny mind picture for you. Today is my ex-husband's b'day, so I baked him an apple pie. While I had the mess made, I made one for my 'friend', too. It was interesting delivering them back to back. My children say if I wrote my life story, I couldn't sell it because no one would believe it.

I wanted to get some more weeks out of the gardens today, but a cold wind was whistling through. We were rained on for our walk. Lily doesn't like it, but Moira doesn't care.

The only thing I've done with okra is throw it a soup. What are Bio Tools?

K and I had dinner at Ruby Tuesday. They have gone to very small salad plates. I didn't have salad, but my daughter did. I ate my cinnamon and honey with a spoon tonight.