Old 10-10-2012, 06:44 AM
Caswews

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

I too prefer the online grouping as stated no politics, mean nasty people etc.. This way I can learn something new and then practice it without someone saying you didn't do this right or that .. If I ask for help that is one thing, but to have someone just come up look at my quilt and tell me things . Ummmmm.. well no thanks I'll pass. NOT big at all on the backstabbing thing either.. (found out I didn't like the guild thing after a few rude women well .. ya know don't need to bring that old subject out!LOL). Don't get me wrong a few friends from the guild and I do get together for quilting about every 3 months as time permits for all of us. We ask for ideas, help and tips from each other, we feel each others input is invaluable. When one has a problem we put our heads together to solve it, and move forward.
That is why I like the board here, helpful hints and when someone needs help and asks for it- everyone rallys to help out not criticize. Have pm'd with some "most wonderful" people on here and love it.