Old 10-10-2012, 07:06 AM
buslady

Default My little witch arrived!!

Got home last night to a wonderful surprise. My squishey! Sue, you outdid yourself, I just LOVE it. I have it hanging at work, cause that's where I spend most of my time. LOL More people get to see it, I will take it home before Halloween so my DGK's can see it. Thank you so much Sue. You can't see it in the pictures, but it is hand quilted around the Witch. And those buttons are so cute. I like all the "dots'. Thank you sooooo much! Can't express my happiness. Just picture me old, fat, grey haired, jumping up and down and twirling in cirles!!! Ok, now that I ruined your dinner, here are the pictures. The third one is a picture looking in the front door of the office and down the hall. You can see that I have quite a display going!! Sues is pretty small in the picture, but EVERYONE that comes in that door will see it. The last one is a tease for Sue. I will mail mine by Monday. I was gonna say Friday, but why set myself up for failure? HaHa! :.)-
Attached Thumbnails oct12dq-full.jpg   oct12dq-label.jpg   oct12dq-office.jpg   octtease.jpg  

Last edited by buslady; 10-10-2012 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Wasn't done yacking!!