View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:41 AM
phranny

Default thanks for the tips

Last night after my sewing stint, I took a warm shower and pulled on my fleece pj's, and wrapped my wool pashmina (sp?) shawl around my shoulders. Today I am stiff up there, but I just came back from my fitness class, and I think all the stretching we did today will help it. Still cold in my back, but I have on my shawl again.

I see in the Canadian Tire flyer there is a small 4 quartz element heater on sale, I had to get a rain-check as they were all sold out, as well as all the other CT stores in my area. What about those oil heaters, do they run on oil? Do you add oil to them, like a furnace?

In the mean time, until the heater arrives, I'll think of other ways to keep cozy. The light bulb heating up my back idea sounds good! The car has electricly heated seats, I wonder if having a heating pad strapped to my back would make a difference. Maybe not the most attractive...........lol

You ladies are great with all your ideas and tips and suggestions! And I do look forward to sewing down there in the summer. In the mean time, I have a few ideas to try here. Thanks everyone!