Old 10-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Sherry D

Default Mystery Quilt Train ride, I would like to sign up for this.

Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
Once again, you are invited to join another MYSTERY QUILT TRAIN RIDE, a quilt of my design. There will be a new posting, in the Blocks of the Week and Month section, on Saturday with the fabric requirements, and then I will NOT be posting on this thread after the mystery starts.

We have had a blast on earlier mystery quilt trains, and I know a lot of returning passengers will be climbing on board. But everyone is welcome, new and returning passengers, from confident beginner to experienced quilters. Nothing terribly difficult, nothing you've never seen before, but probably never seen as this mystery will put your fabric together. I will check in here for the next few days to see if there are any questions from new riders.

If you've never done a mystery quilt, please check us out. It really is fun. Think of it as walking up to an airline clerk and asking for a ticket on the next available flight. You have a bag packed with an assortment of shorts and tee shirts as well as jeans and a jacket. No matter where you end up, you'll have had an interesting and fun journey with great traveling companions. Hope to see you Saturday morning.
I would like to try this mystery quilt. I am a newbe to this.