Old 10-10-2012, 08:09 PM
irishrose

I didn't have any luck with my own doctor's office today. The nurses are sure the incubation period is 4 to 30 days - gee, they know more than The CDC in Atlanta that is now overseeing this thing. My doctor wasn't in. The nurse decided I could see a young hotshot at 5:40. No, thank you, I've had experiences with that one. Munson, which is the big hospital in Traverse City has set up a hot line for people who have received the injections. I'll try that in the morning. SewNso, it's okay. All I want is a blood test. I am not going to have a spinal tap. I will call the pain clinic if I don't get any answers, but I bet they are inundated with calls. Poor young doctors who only want to alleviate pain. They chose steroids from that pharmacy because they wanted preservative free ones.

meanmom, is your Paula Nadelstein fabric the panel with the East Indian looking medallions in the gorgeous colors? I saw that one at a LQS, but I'm too far behind to stockpile it. I missed the monthly sale there yesterday. One of the people I delivered a pie to yesterday is such a talker, I couldn't get out of his house in time to get to the store.

How are your food plans coming? Last month I posted two questions from an article in Ladies' Home Journal about how to avoid 'that cupcake'.
!) Do I really have to have this?
2) Am I even hungry right now?
Three is interesting: Is this food splurge worthy? There are some wonderful foods out there, but there are a lot of ordinary ones. Save your splurges for the foods that are worth it.

I have a cake to bake for a funeral Friday and cookies for a concert Sunday. I will probably use some of my overabundance of apples for the cake. Maybe something with chocolate and caramel for the cookies. While I'm baking, I'll get something out to my college students.

Bazaar quilt - the borders are overpowering the center, but I'm committed so what is, is.

I AM losing weight.
Judy