View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:24 AM
Happy Tails

Elisa, I think that's an awesone idea....I'd be willing to do that!!! See, you aren't such a brat afterall lol.........I don't know if everybody's Walmart does this or not, but I think it's the best thing ever!!! At Costco, where I work and many other retailers, we are always collecting money for the children's hospitals...but Walmart at Christmas time, always has a Senior's tree at the front of their store with round paper ornaments on it. Each ornament has an item that a senior would love to have. Each Christmas I do 2 presents and I always feel so sad and happy at the same time...So sad that I look at their desires and they are so small and I want to buy everybody on the tree their wish but happy that I can at least make 2 people's Christmas day a little brighter. Your idea is wonderful, Onaments from around the globe Let me know, I can make one tonight and have it in the mail tomorow....Wendy
Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
OMG everyone is making such cool ornaments. I love: primitives, sparkly, lacey, shiney, embroidered, glued, glittered, felted, um .. I love ornaments. please send six of each. Ladies you should applaud yourself. Its ok if yours isnt as 'fancy' as some othes a lot of us like simple (and shiny and lol) I think they would make a big wonderful decorated christmas tree.. too bad we cant each make one and donate it to say a christmas tree in an elderly home and one of us could go and decorate it. It would be a great gesture. Every year at the home my mom was in people came and decorated a tree for them they had like 10 different groups coming in and setting up their tree for a tree display in the dining room. It was so pretty Just a thought anyone want to do one? I am in if anyone else is. We could make a theme tree.. ok your all busy maybe next year though.