Old 10-11-2012, 04:45 AM
joejoe31

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
The hooded cowl is finished (it made up much faster than I expected) and will be sent on time to _____________. My SP this month is not one that I have had before.

The photos are on a styrofoam mannequin so you can get an idea of what it is supposed to look like - front and side view. Sorry for the different colors and the humongous size of the photos. I just cannot tame my camera and I always have to crop to get the size down. It does much better with outside photos. The color is inbetween the colors shown.

I have plans to complete my mini-quilt tonight so I can send my photos in for the contest. I can't show you yet, but I hope you will take a look on Oct 14-20th and vote for the one you like best. Hope there are a lot of people entering!!!

Oh, and thanks for the all your kind comments about my greys. My DGM and my DM had and have pure white hair - can't wait for that to happen. Guess I'm well on my way!! lol.
I forgot to mention what a wonderful job u did on this.....I know me an my two girls would love them lol.MAine is so cold..I buy the fleece one but how neat to have. Something this wonderful.....great work and FYI...I imagine your lil quilt will bring in the votes..good luck an god bless.