View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Yosamitesa

Good Morning Quilting Angels!!! Your mission today, should you chose to accept it, is to take a couple of minutes out of your day, sit and look out a window or sit outside with a piece of fabric. Look at nature and enjoy the sights all while "petting" your fabric piece. Think about how far that piece of fabric has come. It originally started out as a seed, a little piece of a heavenly miracle. Someone took the time to plant that seed in the ground and fertilize it, water it and love it so that it would grow. Because someone cared enough about nature outside, we get to make such AMAZING things with that single piece of fabric. I hope that helps each of you today and I hope it makes y'all smile.

Sorry if I'm a little sentimental today. Just thinking a LOT about the past and the loved ones that I lost too early that never got to see the woman I am continuing to grow into and the amazing blessing I have with my son or how wonderful my husband is. I know they are looking down on me and trying to guide me, but some days I just miss them more and more. Those doess I feel a lil lonely, like my guardian angel is out taking a quilting holiday and I have to face the world however I come here and always feel safe. Y'all make me smile. Y'all make me laugh. Y'all give me inspiration, that no matter what, we HAVE to keep getting back up and fighting because we are QUILTING SISTERS!!!