Old 10-11-2012, 01:10 PM
meanmom

Judy glad to see you on here today. I hope you are OK. The Paula Nadelstein fabrics I NEED are the other fabrics in the patternista line. But I love the one with the medallions. My guild retreat is in March and I think I want to take the class on fractured quilt block. I was looking at the medallion fabric as a possibility for the fractured block. The person who presented it at guild Tuesday was not very clear on what we needed. I do have until March to find something. I do tend to like abstract things. I plan on emailing the guild president to see if she knows anything. I looked on here for a tutorial of fractured blocks and didn't find anything. I am sure I will need tons of money at Fabric Shack tomorrow. They have so much to choose from. I am too far behind to stockpile any fabric too but probably will anyway. My DD and grandson are going with me tomorrow. I am sure we will have to go out to lunch. Hopefully they will have something that isn't too bad for me. Not sure where we are going yet.
I made vegetable soup and corn bread for dinner. The corn bread smells so good baking. We have decided we are going to start wearing hazmat suits to school. So many of the kids have snot noses already. I know I cleaned one kids face at least 15 times today with a baby wipe. Also wiped her nose tons of times. I am probably doomed to be sick thins weekend. I got a flu shot today and she sprayed me with nasty stuff numerous times today. Got me so bad I had to take off my outer shirt and wear a tank top the rest of the day. I washed my face and my whole arms after one mess. I guess I will start popping vitamin C.
Pat