Old 10-11-2012, 08:06 PM
wanda lou

Juli have you tried Imitrex sub q a small injection or the nasal spray, it works much faster. talk to your Dr about it. you inject it yourself at home.
Saving you from a trip to the ED. feel better soon.
Originally Posted by Juli View Post
same appt as usual, came in 15 minutes early like they asked, took them over an hour past my appt time to get me back there. First thing the Doctor says to me when he walked in was how beat he was from being on the call the night before. Let me tell you something, I don't know how he could possibly be that tired. I had to call in once after hours and he happened to be on call he made me go to eye Doctor that night at 7:30 pm, he passes on anybody's problem on to someone else. How could he possibly be that tired?? I don't know, maybe repeatedly opening his mouth and saying: call someone else, exhaustes him somehow. HMMMMM! I don't know!! Plus he just got off three weeks vacation, worked one day and then was off for another three days!! I want the life of a Doctor!!! LOL!! This appt was basically went over the same has stuff as last time, he increased my imitrex dosage, since the other Doc on call, while he was on his vacation, gave me a children's dosage of the medication, because this Doctor happens to be the Neurologist who only treats children! No wonder it wasn't working very well for me! He has gave me a few samples of another medication that I can take with the imitex that you mix in 2-4 tablespoons of water called cambia and it does seem to help some when I do take it with one.

Okay, I have a headache now, I wrote the same time I was banging my head on the wall! I can't stand having to deal with my Neurologist's office.