Old 10-12-2012, 05:20 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mirabelle View Post
I see patterns and put them in my memory bank but I think it is full
MiraB .... read my siggy!

JanRN ... here's to a fun day ... and a good ol' FART! Perhaps some photos to show us from the show?

GGal ... Don't fret about the lights that became mediums, and mediums that became darks ... I think that's part of what was helping to blend it all together nicely I was really amazed at how the design of the Skipping Stones showed (note, I've dropped Irish Chain-look!) and yet didn't detract from the PC blocks. They work well togehter. Good idea on the raw edge applique ..... perhaps you'd show us a closer up view so we can see the design of the SS blocks? Please? and Thanks!

QNSue ... I've been doing the Vicks Bobby Sox routine the last few nights ... and things aren't budging on this cold. What do you suggest next?

JanRN ... follow up from your earlier post that I just read yesterday! Did you do the sensory quilt/blanket for your friend? If you're still looking for info, google "tactile blanket" plus there's been several threads here. Some ideas ... velcro for those pockets and do a pocket within a pocket, within a pocket!! Minkee, corduroy, velvet, embroidery, snaps, eyelets with string or ribbon or fabric to lace thru, faux fur, pin tucks, ruching (sp?) etc. And of course, maybe you have completed it ... though you may want to make another one!