View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:03 AM
Elisabrat

The blocks are gorgeous. Last night I had only two blocks left to do out of more than fifty. I finished them.I was excited! then I went into my sewing room to clean up, put fabric away etc and move scraps out of the swap box and there at the bottom was one lonely piece of fabric wrapped in saran with a note in it. OH NO! another block! I think that is a magic box. Empty it walk away and tada! more! so this morning its special block over time. Then ornaments. I am doing a volunteer tree that I am putting up in the senior home. I need 100 hearts and stars to put on it. Anyone have any extra or would like to help? I have a few members who are making some for me. I have four so far done. I sure bit off a bit there didnt I? I spent two weeks in a senior home this year healing. Its such a sad and lonely place. I think a pretty tree is a nice thing to brighten their day with. they have this parade for them family volunteers take them all through the trees and its an event truly looked forward to. So that is the blurb of the morning. SEWING SEWING SEWING (sounds awful doesnt it? lol)