Old 10-12-2012, 07:13 AM
oldtnquiltinglady

I nearly fainted here in my chair when I read the $1200 price.....surely it was a juried winner!!!!!! And since I have never entered that type of quilt in a competition, I wouldn't be able to make a fair judgement here. But $1200...Unbelievable. Not my league at all; I have charged as little as $50 for a quilt and furnished the batting. But I am not a professional; one who makes a living out of my Gammill products. It is purely a pleasure machine, and I quilt only what I want to quilt, or for family. I have had my LA for nearly four years now, and have probably only done maybe a hundred quilts. I have a good collection of pantos (and thought of entering the conversation I read yesterday of the most pricey items you have bought in the past and don't use, that would be mine), my son and I both do real pretty stippling and free hand patterns. I am not advertising, but you can PM me if you want to discuss us doing a quilt for you. I LOVE this board, and watch for your comments just about every day.....