Old 10-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Cindy60545

Well gang, I'm home from the quilt show for the day. What a time we all had! Quite a few people came to see the quilts! I was surprised! I did get to meet one of our fellow board members too! It's sure good to meet some of the other members!
Now for ribbon results. My French Braid took 3rd place & my Mystery Train Ride#2 took Honorable Mention. The entire class where Texas Butterfly Ballet was entered wasn't scored...no ribbons on any of the entries, so our co-ordinator is going to go back over the sheets & possibly call the judge tonight to find out what happened (she had a quilt in that category too!). Deep in the Heart of Texas & Black & White Orion didn't get anything. But that's where the bulk of the entries were too. There's some awesome quilts on display there. If you're in the area, come on by!
I did pick up a couple of items for my Santaee too. I think they'll really appreciate them...or at least I hope they will. I already have my jingle bells in the box so the mailman can guess too!