Old 10-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Elisabrat

I think it would be nice if all of us could say those prayers for our sister quilters here. I am so sorry your father is dying. Its part of our lives that we all face and its so very hard on the families. I wish he finds peace and that you can also be patient with yourself. Its never easy if you know things are going to happen or if they are a suprise.

To the quilter here who lost her sister. We hear you even if the post gets lots in between all the chatter. You can come here and talk and vent and cry with us anytime. I can only barely imagine your sorrow. I send you all the hugs you can use and a prayer that you too find peace in knowing she is at peace. Its so much harder on the ones left behind. Save her things for another day week or month. they wont disappear. Allow yourself to breathe.

Quilts, I went to my box today and there was.. not another quilt. I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL REDIRECTING THEMSELVES OVER HERE.. sheesh you guys. Do I need to PM you my addy all over again?
Krystyna, tell them they are all mine.

oh oh that adorable baby! sooo cute. The look on that face is priceless. Congratulations to all of you!
ok pine cones waiting for help making them into ornaments. Feel free to make a dozen or two and send them my way. This is one big project I took on. Now my sis says why not do a tree for the fire department to deliver to a needy home too? ugh two hands? sounds like a reasonable idea if I had started in say January. ok glue and glitter here I come.