View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Elisabrat

I AM DONE TADA WHIPPEE YAHOO ZIPEDEE DO DA ZIPEDEE .. ok ok I am FINISHED. TEEE HEEEE HEE.. I was stupidly happy over that. All of my Diamond and all of my Ruby blocks are now done. If your block is not at your home within one week let me know and I will do a photo check as not sure if they are all in my album here yet or not. Might still be on the camera. OMG I did it. Thank you everyone for letting me relearn how to quilt and think better while doing it. I had a blast with all the colors and fabrics. Some challenged me and some were not my first pick had I bought it and in the end I was so suprise how much I liked them all. I think you may see it that way to. How a bigger piece may not work in your mind but combined it changes and well that is what this is all about. Opening our minds and quilters abilities to new and interesting challenges. This is so fun. OK Yosemitesa, HIT IT>> ONe TWO THREE... (she is putting on tap shoes be patient).

Jaba, I decided after a craft revamp and the explosion of stuff on my dinner table we are going with RED, GOLD (or yellow instead of metallic) and WHITE for ornaments this way I can hopefully get more donation ornaments than if I pick a specific theme like hearts and stars. I need so many. Now my sis says why not make a tree for the firedepartment that they pick a family every year and bring a tree, presents and all the fixings for Christmas. So.. now I might need to do two. I wish she had that good idea say in January you know? I am going to do some very simple hearts out of fabric with a little heart in felt sewn to the front. I have tons of small print red with white dots fabric and lots of white felt.. ideas anyone send them my way. Totally open. Oh yes, small pinecones I have lots of glitter, felt galore, fabric in red/white yes and lots of fabric yo yos and lets see pipe cleaners, glue cotton uh stuff.. ok I have stuff. No money however so help me work withmy stuff