View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Elisabrat

#1 (because I like numbers April Doghousemom: YOUR BUCKET LIST INCLUDED CHASING POSSUMS WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER? ROFLMAO ok what is next on that grand list I gotta know..

#2 I think you all need to stand with me, are you up and out of your chairs.. ok put your right foot in, put your right foot back put your right foot in and shake it all about.. I FINISHED ALL OF MY BLOCKS FOR RUBIES AND DIAMONDS and they are in the mail. Including the almost forgot it Tlambing. I thought at midnight I was done last night. I was so proud of myself. Then I started cleaning up and there in the bottom all alone of that box for fabric as it came in is a little package of fabric. I almost fell over. So instead of that i got up early and stitched that one up to go out this morning with the other two. DONE.. if your block is not home to you by the end of next week check my photo albums as I sometimes i miss filed them. I used saran on all ofyours if it didnt have a sandwich bag and put your mail to inside with it so hopefully they all come home. I thank all of you for letting me relearn how to quilt again and also to teach my brain to translate what I was reading to reality. Somedays that was much harder than I ever dreamed but I did it. Party time neener neener neener neener neener hope you liked the shoooowwwoh oooh.

#3 I need ornaments kiddos for the senior tree. Sewn, glued, painted, glittered, felted, yo yos I dont care but I need a ton for the donation tree. If you can help please PM me. I need to make 150 gulp. The tree will be 5-6 feet tall, white red or gold/yellow please that is the huge theme lol figure color coordinated is good. I am serious if you find a few minutes and can sew or make an ornament please let me know. Thanks in advance. grin.. I will cross my fingers that there are santa elves out there with a bit of time for the elderly and lonely. My sis said to plan on 5-6 hours for our visiting as they all need a bit of time. Oh dear. that is all I am going to say. oh dear.