Old 10-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Everose

[ATTACH=CONFIG]369217[/ATTACH]I finished it!!! This UFO has been sitting in my house a long, long time, but didn't have a person/persons in mind to gift it to so I wasn't concerned. I finished it today and it will find a new home in CA tomorrow night. Loved how it turned out and now wish I would keep it, but it's going to a wonderful couple.

Eating has been horrible today. Yesterday, I was Mom's sister again and then heard that Dad has went from mild to WILD - his dementia/Alzheimer's is getting worse. If he doesn't stop interferring in another person's life, they will ask him to leave the assisted living unit. I think he's waiting for them to do it - of course, it won't be his fault - it will be theirs. To much to handle, so I'm eating my way through it, which is only hurting me.

Judy, I had West Nile and it turned into men. Nasty stuff. 700+ had it that year in ND and some are still affected by it and some passed away. Lived in the darkest part of basement for 2 months. So please take care of yourself.
Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg