View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Kittywolf13

Talking My Birthday Present to myself!!

Meet Elizabeth or Betty or Tucci... named after her original owner!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]369240[/ATTACH]

she is not as mint as i thought... but pretty darn close considering her age. As far as i can tell she has come with everything she is supposed to (extra feet, bobbin case, lint brush, 2 screw drivers, and the manual.) including the case which i didnt photograph) except for the actual bobbin. the bobbin case is there... but no bobbin. so if anyone can tell me if thats replaceable that would be cool. im pretty certain it is.... but you never know!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]369241[/ATTACH]

According to the gentleman, he told me that his grandfather purchased it for his grandmother and she never or rarely used it. I doubt thats the case because their are scratches and dings on it. but i think shes in remarkable shape and should clean up well after i polish her up again. what shouldnt i use due to the decals?

ever since then it has been sitting in a closet, closed up and never used. he had considered selling it to a pawn shop or something, but couldnt bare the thought of it not being used. so i came along and now shes home!! what do you guys think? im pretty excited to clean her up, and oil her and give her a whirl!

Oh! What does this screw go to? It and its mate was in the box with all the accessories .. i have no idea what it goes to??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]369242[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails featherweight001.jpg   featherweight007.jpg   featherweight012.jpg