View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Elisabrat

Kelly, lurk? heck no> I am going to bug the heck out of everyone for the next three months because well I can. until they kick me out which is another distinct possibility. I like everyone here too much. We miss you girl. I know your busy but GET BACK IN HERE lol.. sigh I will wait. I am just happy I did what I set out to do and beat my own deadline. I owe a large thanks to you and your help with my troubles with hst. You saved me there.

ok now what I hope I dont have to dance and sing by myself. I thought Yosemitesa is hired for that job. We pay her enough .. (she's free right?) so she better step right to it with her perky little self and do the neener dance. whooo whooo where are you?

I now have 23 blocks in. I will post later I have to lay down a bit my bck is killing me but one more newbie to add to the already huge show. I will have a monster quilt to put together for my sister Barbie. She will love it and I cant wait. Maybe I should quickly give her all teh blocks and some thread and say here love ya and RUN.. she can quilt it. That is friendly right? I was throwing in the thread!