Old 10-13-2012, 04:50 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Whatever will be will be, if its God's plan, then we will go with whatever. $$$$$ are not in the budget. I am introducing her Sunday afternoon to others who quilt in the area; and in November to the cross stitch group, which she has a passion for yearning to do more of than quilting. She even took my unfinished masterpiece to finish for me.

She had listened when I related the tale of our last Christmas with dd before she met her love and married; we made adult Christmas stockings together and I treasure that memory of love. So she made her siblings each a cross stitched Christmas stocking, and wanted to back it with corduroy, so we made a little FART trip yesterday on my nickel. It was a success, we found a bargain price for her to get what she needed for that and fabric for her to make a 'fishing' quilt like mine as well. Enjoyed the local cross stitch show in my bank, finished the good day with Dairy Q. ice cream. Perfect day.

QuiltE, you have a month or two, so its possible to get that sewing machine to humming along and finish with us...you are over a third done.