View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 05:08 AM
Elisabrat

What super cute ornaments! and intimidated ? I think your ornaments will be just fine. Simple ones are just as pretty as the more ornate ones. They all look great when hanging from a tree with lights on it. I just love sitting in a room, big lights off and looking at a pretty tree. Hot tea in my hand.. yup that is Christmas to me. Not the presents. It is all about the decorations lol. (that is a truth by the way I could care less about presents but I sure love decor).

This is so fun watching what everyone is making.
Kyrstyna, I am wishing you help with this visit. I hope the rest of the family is coming along to support each other. I know this is a tough one for you.

Am I the only one who has played a Christmas CD yet? (slinking down under the counter if I am).. ready it gets worse.. it was Kenny Rogers Christmas.. lol I had to I couldnt help it. ornament making.. means silly Christmas music. The nutcracker is on the menu for today think the neighbors can handle that more (I like it louder) and well if your not into that stuff you would never know its Christmas right? lol like I care if anyone thinks I am a nutbar. I already knew that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANASTASIA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. HAPPY YOUR SO RELAXED AFTER SPA DAY, I AM NOT ENVIOUS OF YOU (boy what a liar I am). HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOUUU and many more!